Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2011

It Could Happen...

Computers make my head hurt. Technology in general makes my head hurt. Smart phones, apps, latest and greatest whitchamacallit. I can't keep up.

Smart technology--hmmm. I think my computer and cell phone are smarter than me. I hear them laughing at me. It's cleverly disguised as a ring tone or a nice little series of beeps, but I know better.

I'm also certain they talk to each other. They have their cyber hen-parties online after we're all asleep. I can hear it now; the mocking, the ridicule.

"Hey, did you see her face when I went totally blue!? (insert evil belly laugh here). Wait till she can't find all her files that I moved! The best is when the little guy gets to play and I make the cursor unresponsive--she near flips out! (insert another evil belly laugh here) This is the best!"

It could happen, you know....

No comments:

Post a Comment