Pages

Monday 18 April 2011

I Am A Rock Star

No really, I am.

At least in my own mind. And in my car when I'm alone. I'm the person grooving to music at the red light. You've likely laughed at me in your mirror. And I likely didn't care.

I crank up my favourite songs and escape. For that 3.5 minutes I can be somewhere else--not getting groceries or doing school pick ups or other boring everyday stuff. It's a mini vacation in the minivan! (which I totally deny having!)  
Bonus! It doesn't matter if I stink because its too loud to hear myself.  I'm sure I sound just like Ozzy--wait, that might not be good. Regardless, I just have fun with it. The louder the music, the louder I sing, the better the trip. Don't pretend you don't do this. You know you do.

And every once in a while, I get front row parking---just like the rock star I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment