Pages

Thursday 14 April 2011

Chocolate Chips Solve Problems

Lots of snow. Everywhere. Got up anyway---kids didn't get the memo about waiting for spring to really get here.

The snow is wet and heavy. Realized I should work out more. Or not. Maybe I should just eat more chocolate chips and forget about the snow. That's a plan I can get behind!

Chocolate chips solve problems. They help you escape so you don't even know you have problems anymore. I keep them in the freezer to keep me from eating too many. It doesn't work.

Any situation can be helped by a handful of chocolate chips. I know this to be fact and I am not alone. There are closet chocolate chip eaters walking among us...you know who you are.

Feeling bad/sad/mad? Eat some chocolate chips; feel better. Happy? Eat some chocolate chips; feel happier. See? It really works.

Until the chocolate chips run out.  Then its just dealing with wet, heavy snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment